How To Tint
In summary there's 5 steps to DIY window tinting success
- Clean your Windows
- Rough cut to size
- Time to install
- Smooth as you go
- Trim for perfect fit!
- ✔ DONE
Car Window Tinting Instruction Manual
1. Safety Knife to trim film.
2. Straight edge for straight cuts.
3. Soft squeegee to reduce air bubbles and firmly adhere the film to glass.
4. Spray bottle films with soapy slip solution for applying the film evenly.
5. Lint free cloth to free film of fingerprints and imperfections caused by application.
Window Tint regulations vary per state and country. Please review and research local regulations prior to purchase and use of this product. PolyFilm assumes no responsibility for misuse, illegal or improper application of this window tint.
FOR USE ON GLASS WINDOWS ONLY (inside surface)
DO NOT apply to plastic or plexiglass windows
DO NOT use where prohibited by law.